Initiated by the government of Odisha, HRMS is a portal for state employees to access their salary slips and slip reports. Other than having control of two important documents, employees will have easy access to their service account, monthly salary slips, loans, deductions, complaints and so on. It is a single software handling all these tasks. However, not every Odisha citizen owns an account here. Instead, the portal is exclusively designed for government officials. Here, in this article, we’ll be taking you through some important details of HRMS Odisha govt.in; so proceed further:
What is HRMS Odisha Govt.in?
HRMS is short for Human Resources Management System, a flagship project for CMGI (Modernizing Government Initiative). CMGI is an initiative, programmed under the General Administration Department which officially comes within the Government of Odisha. The database, i.e., HRMS functions like an application software for personnel transactions or other services designed to benefit government employees of Odisha. In addition, retiring employees can use the portal to process pension papers within less time.
The objective of HRMS Odisha govt.in is to simplify tasks for concerned individuals and was created to ease payroll, loans, deductions and complaints. The database is available at its official website, i.e., www.HRMSOdisha.gov.in. This single management system alone includes personnel, business and other data management tools. It helps each employee store data seamlessly, while also allowing the government to conveniently track every employee’s data.
Overview on HRMS Odisha Govt.in
- Launching Body: Human Resource Management System Odisha
- Name of Scheme: HRMS Odisha 2023
- Objective: Simplify the process of obtaining payment slips and other tasks
- Benefits: Lets the government keep track of employee salaries
- Meant for: Odisha government employees
- Operational State: Odisha
Advantages of HRMS Odisha Govt in
As a government employee with a profile on HRMS, you are certain to find benefits like these:
- HRMS Odisha govt covers all kinds of tasks or needs that a government employee from Odisha might have.
- Under a single portal, a series of services is made available for free. This includes access to payslips, loans, complaints deductions, and so on.
- Provides instant access for human resources, and data management.
- It allows easy record-keeping for the government, making the process of tracking employee details seamless.
- It also comprises records of the recruitment process and important departmental updates.
- It acts like an automated management system, where employees can also look for a new job as well using their payslips.
- Employees can easily request a loan and get faster approval because of the portal. The best thing is loans from any kind of bank can be processed.
Getting Started with HRMS Odisha Govt.in
Independent registration as a government employee is not possible right now. So, to get started, you’d have to contact your department’s account office and get in touch with a DDO manager. Following this, you’ll be asked to provide necessary data to the assigned DDO agent through an online application form. In general, the information asked includes your name, date of birth, phone number, department code and so on.
Further, your details will be evaluated and post-verification, the DDO manager will activate your HRMS account. You’ll be handed temporary login credentials, which will turn permanent once you have successfully accessed your account. The instructions for the same will be available on your account itself.
HRMS Odisha Govt.in Login Process
- Obtain your login credentials from the concerned division and head out to the HRMS website, which is HRMSorissa.gov.in.
- Its homepage will show right on your screen, including the login tab.
- Indicated as ‘personal login/HRMS login’, click on it to proceed. The relevant option is placed on the top section of the homepage (for the desktop version); and under the menu tab (for the mobile version). This menu tab is found over the top right-hand corner, represented by three bars.
- Upon clicking the login option, a new page asking for login details will appear.
- Provide details, as asked and submit to view your account.
Downloading Payslips on HRMS Odisha Govt.in
Now that you have learnt how to access your portal, it is time to download the pay stub and this is how things work here:
- Navigate to the website of the Human Resource Management System or copy and paste this link – HRMSorissa.gov.in.
- The next page you see is the homepage, where the login option will be freely available.
- Tap on it to sign into your account by entering valid details to proceed.
- After you see your dashboard, look for the pay slip option and tap on HRMS salary slip.
- A series of options will be available on the next page, such as month and year. Set according to your needs and tap on submit.
- You should now see your salary slip on a new page.
- You can simply look into the payslip details or choose to download it and have it saved for future use.
The Process to Check HRMS Pay Bill Status Online
- Start by visiting HRMSorissa.gov.in, which is the official website for Human Resource Management Systems.
- You should now see the homepage on your screen, having an option for Pay bill Bill.
- Simply scroll through the bottom of the homepage and you should see the relevant option.
- Then, after selecting it, a new page will come in.
- On this redirected page, select your bill type, month and year to check the status.
HRMS Odisha govt.in for government employees is a great start towards seamless management. Coming from the state government itself, this portal is a promising journey that has eased payroll processing, hiring procedures, and many more HR-related services. But the best thing of all is its interface. Given the intuitive design, getting started for government servants including individuals with minimum knowledge of technology is possible at ease.
FAQ’s About hrms odisha govt.in
Ans. Individuals can submit a request for a phone number change any time they wish to by connecting with a DDO employee, as assigned by the department. He/she will then help you out with instructions on changing the registered mobile number.
Ans. This portal is specially built for Government employees of Odisha and is managed by the state government themselves. Given their status, we don’t think there is anything sketchy about the website or you should worry about your safety here.
Ans. Yes, the HRMS Odisha portal will have payslips for each month that they have worked. For older payslips, you can just navigate to the lead list in the portal and have the files downloaded as per the need.
Ans. In case an employee faces some issue with HRMS, they can dial +91 67425 67110 or +91 67425 67210.
Also read about: