India and its state are fast-evolving and catching up with the latest technological advancements. Likewise, Rajasthan is constantly making moves with its schemes and trying to better the living standards of citizens. In all of these, the Rajhealth portal, an initiative by the government of Rajasthan, stands out. This is yet another newly-drafted scheme to benefit Rajasthanis. More precisely, this portal was launched as a gateway to data of all employees of the state. It ensures safe data management online and every important point gets stored in a single place only.
Overview of the Rajhealth Portal
- Name of the Portal: Rajhealth Portal
- State: Rajasthan
- Launched on: 2023
- Initiated By: Rajasthan Government
- Announced by: Parsadi Lal Meena (Health Minister)
- Benefits: Help with medical services in Rajasthan and making them more accessible to citizens
- Beneficiary: Every medical worker and citizen from Rajasthan
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: https://rajhealth.rajasthan.gov.in
- Social Media: Telegram and Facebook
About Rajhealth Portal
Its comes as an initiative by Rajasthan’s Gehlot government. It has been inaugurated as a multipurpose portal and is based at Rajasthan International Center, Jaipur. With the development of this portal, a sense of hope arises in terms of efficiency and transparency in the medical sector. That is, it helps with improving health through services like free OPD, testing, free health insurance and other revolutionary methods.
Rajhealth Portal Objective
It was created to improve Rajasthan’s overall medical services. Seeing the hardships of citizens, the portal was rolled out as a means to make medical help available easily to the public. The idea was to implement the right to health throughout the state and promote innovation in the state’s medical sector. Besides that, the portal’s work is to store data of both old and new doctors. Such seamless data management allows the government to keep a record and make facilities available efficiently. In short, the portal covers most information about health workers. Also, because all of the verification process was done through DDO, it has little to no chance of carrying errors.
Benefits of the Rajhealth Portal
While using the Rajhealth , you can expect perks like these:
- With the introduction of this portal, an announcement for establishing new medical and nursing colleges took place simultaneously.
- Under the same portal, the authorities managed the Center for Post-Covid Rehabilitation and Institute of Respiratory Diseases during the pandemic, costing about ₹ 120 crore.
- Common people get transparency in medical services, allowing them to easily access when needed.
- The portal also functions like an e-office, that has access to important information of medical staff.
- Provides endless facilities to state employees.
- It additionally assists retired medical employees in seamlessly checking their documents without major issues.
Eligibility Criteria for Registering on the Rajhealth Portal
Before you venture into the site, there is a strict eligibility criterion you should pass. Having said that, these are the points you must look into:
- Applicants must be a resident of Rajasthan without any excuses.
- You are somehow associated with employee medical services.
- Each applicant should have an employee ID, Aadhar card, mobile number and email ID.
Getting Started with the Rajhealth
Assuming you have gone through the prerequisites and the eligibility criteria, it is time to proceed as sign up for the portal. The process for the same has been enlisted here:
- Open your favourite search engine installed on the device and navigate to the Raj Health Portal at health.rajasthan.gov.in or download its app.
- Either way, the starting page will be the homepage and usually asks for some information.
- Fill in all the data, as asked and verify its accuracy.
- Now, tap on the submit button to proceed to find your new account profile.
Rajhealth Portal Login Process on the Phone
Now that you have created your account on the Rajhealth, next is logging into the dashboard and exploring the features. To simplify things for you, here is a complete step-by-step guide:
- Open your web browser once again and head out to https://rajhealth.rajasthan.gov.in.
- A specified space for login will show right away; click on the same to continue.
- Select either the Employee ID or mobile number and provide the necessary details.
- Then, fill in the username, password and security code.
- Lastly, click on the login and find your dashboard.
- Raj Health Portal, being an initiative by the Rajasthan state government, is limited to permanent residents of the state only.
- The portal includes relevant options for pension requests.
- The verification step is carried out primarily by the DDO, as assigned.
- Only individuals associated with medical services are allowed in it.
- In all of India, Rajasthan happens to be the single state that reserves 7% of the state budget for improving the medical and health sector. As such, 90 percent people of in the state own health insurance.
The Gehlot government has inaugurated a simple, yet great solution through its RajHealth Portal. Through it, one could envision more transparency and strength in the medical sector and the targets are rightly being achieved. From OPD access to life and free health insurance — it has been of great use to a lot of Rajasthan citizens. It has moreover helped in the hard times of the COVID-19 pandemic, by settling as a Center for Post Covid-19 rehab ventilation. In addition to that, Ashok Gehlot, the current CM has proposed the idea of establishing medical and nursing colleges throughout different districts of the state.
FAQ About Rajhealth Portal
Ans. Users are free to connect with executives for help using the toll-free number, provided by the Rajasthan government. For the same, you can ring at 9571993786 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ans. portal tends to minimize redundancies while helping human resources for a more productive and effective system with the help of digitization. Besides that, the portal allows easy maintenance of real-time data of doctors, nurses, para-medical staff, officers, and other non-gazette employees from the health sector.
Ans. As a user of the Rajhealth portal, you’ll be entitled to benefits like convenience in accessing healthcare and providing medical care, affordable health insurance, seamless data management and so on.
Ans. Registering on the portal will require some of your important documents. For example, Aadhar card for identification and address proof, email ID for contact, employee ID as assigned by the department, user name, unique Password and mobile number.
Ans. portal has a friendly and compatible interface, meaning that you can work out with any kind of device. Be it a high-end desktop or a low-end smartphone — the portal will open and work equally fine. In addition to that, you can use any kind of web browser to access the site.
Also read about: